Our business solution services range from the preparation of management
reports, budgets, business plans and business valuations to auditing, new
business start-ups, raising finance & hardware and software selection. We also help you choose the right structure for your business.
As a registered business agent we can also give you advice and recommendations in relation to the sale of your business. This includes valuing your business and preparing your business for sale.
We also offer the option of entering a flexible payment Service Agreement especially tailored to your business requirements.
We are proud to have a team of small business experts with many years’ experience on hand to answer all of your business queries.
We want to work with you to make your small business a success!
We also have a working relationship with Australia’s leading workplace relations specialists, Employsure. We can refer you to Employsure for all of your Fairwork, workplace safety and workplace relations requirements.
Our full list of Small Business Services:
- Preparation of Tax Returns and Financial Statements
- GST Reporting (BAS) on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) reporting
- Super Guarantee
- ASIC reporting and compliance
- ATO reporting and compliance
- Long Service Leave
- Worker’s Compensation
- ABN/TFN applications
- ATO PAYG summaries
- Loan agreements
- Business name registrations
- Fair work and Award advice
- Payroll tax/State taxes
- Share transfers
- Dividend statements
- Benchmark reviews
- Tax planning/structuring
- Audit protection
- Software consulting (MYOB & Xero)
- Incentives/grants research
- Equipment finance
- Setting up companies/trusts etc.
- Business valuations
- Marketing advice e.g. web design
- Reference letters
- Business insurance
- Management accounting
Optimising your Business Value
- Maximising your business wealth;
- By managing the business value drivers, you will maximise your business wealth
- Not reliant on the owner
- Quality clients/customers
- Innovative and different
- Benchmark performance
- Loyal and committed staff
- Good systems
- Succession planning
- Value optimisation gives you greater choices at time of retirement
- Plan well in advance
- Be in control
Business Value Gap
Do you know:
- What is your current business value?
- Business value needed at time of sale?
- How the business value affects your future?